Friday, November 30, 2012

Introduction (11/30/2012)

Greetings,

Welcome to the first of many blog post containing anything from Real Estate news and headlines, to local community news, as well as facts, tidbits, and personal accounts from my everyday life as a Realtor in the Saco/Biddeford area.  My tireless goal is to provide you with information, fact and opinion narratives, as well  as astute observations that, hopefully, you find helpful or at the very least amusing.

If you do not know me, I'll save you the time of reading info about me in this introduction, as you will more than likely see there is an "about me" link that should suffice.  I will tell you this; for the most part, the life of a Realtor can be that of an exciting one.  It's not a mistake that we Realtor's say this is a profession that requires many hats.  I mean, how many other people can say their day at work consisted of walking through a million dollar beach house, standing next to (or possible in) a failing leach field, walking through an abandoned, flea infested property, having a free lunch (at the expense of another agent trying to market their clients property), nail biting negotiations on must have properties, and sitting at a table seeing a person possibly purchasing the most expensive thing they'll ever own, all on the same day.

Surround all that, and much more, with a cast of characters (clients, customers, and colleagues) that'll make Saturday Night Live look boring usually leads to an interesting day almost every day!  While my intention is not to have this end up as a humor blog, you must forgive me if, as hard as I may try to refrain, insert my attempt at humor from time to time.  Because, let's be honest here, life isn't worth living if we can't laugh at the things, or people, that lend themselves to such things.

All the Best..

MV

No comments:

Post a Comment